The Violet Voss and Laura Lee collab has been one of the best makeup purchases I made this year. SO versatile and so high quality! These shadows are creamy, buttery, smooth, blendable and every other buzz word used to describe luxury cosmetics.
Today’s look is inspired by my love for Yoshi. It rivals LarLee as my favorite shade. The dimensional shifts always thrill me and really pull together the neatest eye looks.
Here are the steps I took to accomplish the look:
1. Basic– sweep over entire lid, crease and browbone
2. Britches– swirl into the crease to create transition and dimension
3. Alabama– intensify the crease by adding below Britches and blend
4. Smashlee– apply to inner and outer corners, connecting in the top center, but leaving the very center of the lid blank
5. Yoshi– press into the center of the lid until desired amount of pigment is achieved
6. Alabama & Britches– touch up the crease, adjusting as necessary; smoke out bottom lashline
7. Sugah– highlight browbone and inner corner
8. Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide On liner in Lucky– add to water line
9. Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara- coat top and bottom lashes
10. Smile, beautiful!
*Brows are best defined, and I used the Benefit Goofproof in #3 to enhance mine.
I just love the multidimensional tones of Yoshi. And as an obsessed cat mom myself, I have to give a shout to Laura’s baby girl!
Have you created any looks with this palette? Comment below with your fave combos!
My handsome little man being a creeper watching me edit.